Zambia – investment insights
Zambia is an attractive investment destination offering various lucrative investment opportunities in agriculture, manufacturing, energy, tourism and mining, among others. The Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) is geared towards building Zambia’s economy by supporting businesses and enterprises at all levels.
The country’s liberalised economic regime includes an investment code that allows for 100 percent retention of foreign exchange earnings for the first three years. Other incentives include:
- The creation in 1992 of a ‘one-stop’ investment centre
- Reduction of tax rates on priority sectors
- A tight fiscal policy which has brought down inflation
- Industrial Parks and Multi Facility Economic Zones are to be created
- A relaxed foreign exchange regime
The reforms aim to encourage inward foreign direct investment in the various economic sectors.
Click here to download Zambia’s fiscal guide
“Do you have any question(s) on investment in Zambia? Then join Jason Kazilimani, Senior Partner, KPMG Zambia for ‘lunch’ this Thursday 23rd January by 14:00 CAT.”
Follow the link below to get more details: goo.gl/8xl2sz