Zambia: A new frontier in Mining, Energy and Water Developments
A business symposium on investment opportunities
Johannesburg, South Africa
Thursday, 25 July 2013
Proudly sponsored by KPMG, the South Africa – Zambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SAZACCI) is working in collaboration with Africa Exchange to bring you this business symposium on Zambia. Join leaders of these industries to engage in conversation on Zambia’s economic landscape and investment opportunities, with a specific interest in the country’s mining, energy and water development sectors.
Welcoming remarks will be by the Zambia High Commissioner to the Republic of South Africa. Mining, Energy, Electricity and Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects, among other conversations, will be presented on the day. They will be presented by sector specialists and the various Zambian Department members.
Speakers at the event will be:
- Evance Chanda, Executive Director, SAZACCI
- Vic van Vuuren, Director of the International Labour Organisation
- Jason Kazilimani, Senior Partner, KPMG Zambia and Michael Phiri, Tax Partner KPMG Zambia
- Geoffrey Musonda, Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification Authority (REA)
- Michael Tarney, Managing Director, Copperbelt Energy Corporation
- Morne Rossouw, Business Development Manager, FNB Global Commercial Banking
- Dr Victor Mutembo, Ministry of Mine, Energy and Water Development
- Adrian Buddingh, Managing Director, Pneumax speaking about their “Experience of doing business in Zambia.”