KPMG Nigeria host Cost Optimisation and Margin Enhancement Seminar for CFOs
DATE: Tuesday, 24 September 2013 at 9am
VENUE: Iris Hall, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos
THEME: Cost Optimisation and Margin Enhancement
RSVP: This event is strictly by invitation
On Tuesday, 24 September 2013, KPMG Nigeria is hosting a breakfast seminar for CFOs, focusing on Cost Optimization and Margin Enhancement. The event will feature guest speakers Andrew Williams and Jibola Olomola. Andrew Williams (ASPAC Regional Diversified Industrials Sector Lead, KPMG UK) will be speaking on the topic of “Optimizing Cost through Supply Chain Efficiency”, and Jibola Olomola (Partner, TRPS, KPMG Nigeria) will be speakng on “Creating tax efficient operations”.
About Andrew Williams
Andrew has more than 20 years’ work experience across Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America working with leading Multinational Corporations as a strategic and operational advisor. At KPMG, he was accepted as a UK Partner in 2008, and prior to joining KPMG, he worked in both a large global management consultancy and specialist niche supply chain consultancies. Before his career in consultancy, he held several senior management roles at British Steel / Corus (now Tata) including the management of several multi-million capital schemes.
Andrew has focused on building consulting practices in UK and in Asia through driving client relationships, account development, and internal capability build. He specialises in advising clients on business and finance transformation, business strategy, IT implementations, and operating model alignment.
Andrew has led numerous projects for both regional and global organisations covering Finance, Operations Strategy, Supply Chain Management, along with addressing the broader implications on the business of such programmes.
Andrew Williams’ Representative Industry Experienc
- Generated the operational business case and road map for a International Oil Company divestment
- Led a regional finance transformation engagement for a global pharmaceutical company involving setting up of a Centre of Excellence for their finance function and outsourcing transactional processes
- Lead a global Telecommunications company’s shared services project ensuring an integrated approach to the IT, finance, procurement and HR work-streams
- Led a Finance, Operational and IT transformation for a global Insurance company
- Led the merger of two companies which resulted in an operational synergy case of 25% reduction in costs in procurement and site rationalisation
- Designed and implemented a global centralisation project in a Fortune 100 life sciences company
- Client change director for financial IT system implementation
- Managed the operational transition of a government department to a public service body.