Venue: Auditorium, KPMG Wanooka Place, St Andrews Road, Parktown
Date: Friday, 28 February 2014
Time: 07:30 for 08:00 to 13:30
KPMG in collaboration with Africa Exchange and in association with the SA-Zambia Chamber of Commerce and the Côte d’Ivoire Economic & Trade Office of Southern Africa, invites you to join us for exciting and up-to-date discussions on Côte d’Ivoire:
- Combined with satisfying early political and economic results, the strong-minded foreign policy Côte d’Ivoire launched in late 2011 has helped the country quickly restore its rank as a leading economic power in West.
- The country has an incredible mining potential due to the abundance of a range of natural resources, and enjoys a strong agricultural potential as the world’s biggest producer of cocoa.
- The African Development Bank and the International Office of Cocoa and Coffee are planning to locate their head offices/quarters in Abidjan, indicating a restored confidence in the country.
- The economic strategy of Côte d’Ivoire aims for it to become an emerging economy by 2020. The growth rate for 2014 is estimated to reach 9.8%.
- Home to fertile land and a pleasant climate, Cote d’Ivoire is strategically situated for an agricultural revolution. More than 70 percent of the country’s land is arable, and it is blessed with nearly six months of rainfall.
Registration to KPMG invitees is free. As space is limited, book your seat before the cut-off date of 21 February. Respond firstname.lastname@example.org.