Kenya’s Equity Bank is set to roll out its new mobile money services to customers, thanks to its new innovative slim line SIM technology.
Nigeria’s foreign investment story is a riveting one, with figures escalating at an unprecedented rate as the country’s GDP and reputation as an emerging market mecca continue to grow.
Negotiators for southern African states had agreed a new trade pact with the EU that would give the countries a bigger market for food exports, South Africa’s Trade and Industry Department said on Friday.
French beverage giant Castel, which bottled its first batch of Ethiopian wine this year, is helping change the way outsiders view the country.
In order to make a good investment decision, carrying out due diligence is critical for any potential investor.
The pay structure within a family-run business can be very different to that of other private or investor-owned companies.
The Africa Intra-trade Seminar was held on the 10th of July 2014; brought to you by the Southern Africa-Zambia Chamber of Commerce, and proudly hosted by KPMG.
The International Tobacco Growers’ Association has banded with tobacco farmers in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya and South Africa against governmental interventions to their growing and trading practices.
Cairo-based e-payments firm, the Emerging Markets Payments Company, has just launched its Kenyan office in Nairobi, the seventh EMP office in the MEA region, following Cairo, Lagos, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Amman and Dubai.
- Kenya’s Mobile Money Game Changer July 31, 2014
- Africa Geographic tourism hotspots and trends July 30, 2014
- Nigeria’s growing magnetism for foreign investment July 29, 2014
- Telecoms – An African development opportunity September 26, 2013
- Mobile banking series: An overview of why mobile banking remains important for financial inclusion in Africa April 22, 2013
- Mobile breaks the mould March 15, 2013
- Omoloso Oluwaseyi: It is so thrilling to know what social media can d...
- Sureka Asbury: Hi, I would love to set up a discussion slot o...
- KPMG Africa: Thanks Anne, we appreciate the fact that you found...
Big changes ahead for banks’ accounts as new standard on bad debts completes response to t [...]
Research finds over half of business leaders place digital strategy and data analytics hig [...]
Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies may have turned a corner in their efforts to ge [...]
A panel from the six largest accounting networks has published a report on possible accoun [...]
At the International Insurance Society’s (IIS) annual seminar, KPMG presented its paper, H [...]