The pay structure within a family-run business can be very different to that of other private or investor-owned companies.
The Africa Intra-trade Seminar was held on the 10th of July 2014; brought to you by the Southern Africa-Zambia Chamber of Commerce, and proudly hosted by KPMG.
The International Tobacco Growers’ Association has banded with tobacco farmers in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya and South Africa against governmental interventions to their growing and trading practices.
Cairo-based e-payments firm, the Emerging Markets Payments Company, has just launched its Kenyan office in Nairobi, the seventh EMP office in the MEA region, following Cairo, Lagos, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Amman and Dubai.
Rapid urbanisation, better road networks and an expanding middle class are three critical drivers of Africa’s growing and changing auto industry.
Some common minerals have interesting uses that may not be widely known. With this article we bring you our insight into the various ways some of Africa’s most commonly mined minerals are used in everyday life.
More attention than the usual is being given to the Nigerian economy in the wake of April’s GDP rebasing which saw the nation pip South Africa to claim top spot in Africa.
Africa Brief: Mwana Africa mulls restarting diamond mine, Farming output key to African progress and more…
Mwana Africa was studying the viability of restarting underground operations at the Klip-springer diamond mine in South Africa as it broadened its resource portfolio and expanded its gold and nickel operations in Zimbabwe, the company said yesterday.
The newly released Ericsson Mobility Report has predicted that mobile internet use is set to increase 20 fold in the next five years – which is also predicted to be double the estimated growth rate of the rest of the world.
Africa’s favourable demographics together with its promising outlook in terms of economic growth mean the purchasing power of the continent’s large consumer market is expected to increase significantly over the medium- to long-term.
- The Factors involved in Setting Family Salaries in a Family Firm July 22, 2014
- Doing Business in Africa: The Africa Intra-trade Seminar July 21, 2014
- African Tobacco Farmers Want Their Voices Heard July 21, 2014
- Telecoms – An African development opportunity September 26, 2013
- Mobile banking series: An overview of why mobile banking remains important for financial inclusion in Africa April 22, 2013
- Mobile branchless banking in emerging markets February 10, 2014
- Omoloso Oluwaseyi: It is so thrilling to know what social media can d...
- Sureka Asbury: Hi, I would love to set up a discussion slot o...
- KPMG Africa: Thanks Anne, we appreciate the fact that you found...
Research finds over half of business leaders place digital strategy and data analytics hig [...]
Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies may have turned a corner in their efforts to ge [...]
A panel from the six largest accounting networks has published a report on possible accoun [...]
At the International Insurance Society’s (IIS) annual seminar, KPMG presented its paper, H [...]
According to a new report from KPMG International, Investing in the Future, the global ass [...]